Need a Simple Solution to Teach REAL Science Concepts?
We all want to provide the best instruction for ALL students. This set evolved out of a collaboration between Gen Ed and SPED, to create materials that hit standards based instruction that is accessible to a variety learning styles.
Simple stories that visually describe each biome, bring plant and animal adaptations to life with beautiful pictures that help improve comprehension.
8 Book Set:
Rainforest Biome: The Amazon Rainforest
Tundra Biome: The Arctic Tundra
Desert Biome: The Sonoran Desert
Ocean Biome: The Great Barrier Reef
Deciduous Temperate Forest Biome: Smoky Mountains
Chaparral Biome: California’s Chaparral
Taiga Biome: Canada’s Boreal Forest
Grasslands Biome: The African Savanna
Hands-On Science Experiments
Step by Step Visual Supports
+ Teacher Notes
- Domain specific science vocabulary highlighted in the text
- Vocabulary cards included
- Use as flash cards, play a memory game or simply review the vocabulary words and definitions.
- Let your students show their comprehension by filling in the blanks.
- Fully editable text allows you to customize the materials to best meet the unique needs of your students.
Elementary Life Science:
Kindergarten: Interdependent Relationships in Ecosystems: Animals, Plants & Their Environment
Grades 2: Interdependent Relationships in Ecosystems
Grades 3: Interdependent Relationships in Ecosystems
MS and HS Life Science:
Interdependent Relationships in Ecosystems
Middle School: Interdependent Relationships in Ecosystems- Organisms in an Ecosystem
High School: Interdependent Relationships in Ecosystems-Organisms Dependent on Environmental Interactions
Middle School: Adaptations- in any given environment some organisms thrive while others do not survive.